Romance in the Rockies
The Perfect Setting for your Estes Park Honeymoon or Romantic Getaway!
At Streamside on Fall River, you'll find:
- Private cabin & condo suites in a secluded mountain setting
- Gas fireplaces
- Breathtaking mountain views & peaceful riverside settings
- Six cabins with private hot tubs including (14, 15, 16 & 17)
- Condos with jetted tubs (#10, 20 - 25)
- Bask in our indoor pool & jacuzzi
- Soak in our outdoor hot tubs (available to our guests 24 hrs/day) - a wonderful way to enjoy our evening sky!
- Daily housekeeping service provided
Romance Package (more info)
Waiting in your room when you arrive: 1 dozen roses, sparkling cider, chocolates, movie pass for 2.
Cheese/Meat/Fruit Platters and Wine (more info)
Imagine sitting in front of the fireplace in your mountain suite, listening to romantic music and sharing an intimate bounty of finger foods as you sip your favorite wine. We offer a variety of platters: meat, cheese and crackers; fresh fruit and cheese; fresh fruit or fresh vegetables with dip.
Couple's Massage (more info)
Share a couple's massage from licensed massage therapists in the privacy & comfort of your own cabin suite.
Other Ideas for Romance:
- Pack a picnic lunch for a scenic drive
- Share hand-dipped Estes Park chocolates in front of a roaring fire.
- Enjoy live music while dining at a local bistro.
- Go out dancing on the town. Most weekends you'll find rock, folk & even bluegrass music in Estes Park.
- Re-live your childhood and go sledding together at Hidden Valley Snow Play area in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Take a day for fun with go-carts, bumper boats, horseback riding, bicycling or canoeing.
- Enjoy a game of miniature golf.
- Movie-night in your suite. Our suites have cable TV/DVD, WiFi, and a complimentary library of movies, books & board games.